8 Days Jungle Safari - Tsavo East / West Lake Nakuru, Masai Mara, Lake Naivasha
* Tour Highlights
Day 1: Mombasa -Tsavo East National Park.
You will be picked up from your hotel early in the morning at 6:30 am, and drive to Tsavo east National Park through Bachuma gate. Start game drive immediately en route to the lodge for lunch as well as check-in. After lunch you will have an afternoon game drive searching for the big 5. Tsavo East National Park is located 333 km from Nairobi and approximately 160 Km from Mombasa, it is one of the largest national parks in Kenya. The park contains some fantastic terrain, including rivers, lakes, tarns, glaciers, and peaks with a wide variety of vegetation, including grasslands, acacia vegetation, open plains and savanna. It is therefore recognized as one of the world’s leading bio-diversity strongholds. Some of the popular destinations within the park include the Mudanda Rock; you can view a variety of animals at this park, which includes; elephant, lion, leopard, waterbuck, kudu, gerenuk, zebra and Aruba Hunter’s hartebeest. You will also observe the large herds of red elephants- they glow red due to red dust of Tsavo. There are also about 500 species of birds, including the ostrich, and migratory birds like kestrels and buzzards. Dinner and overnight Tarhi camp
Day 2: Tsavo East National park–Nairobi-Lake Nakuru National Park.
Depart after breakfast to Nairobi arriving in time for lunch. After lunch, proceed to Lake Nakuru National Park. On arrival, make a game drive en route to the lodge or camp, spot flamingos in their thousands, the rare Rothschild Giraffe and the black/ white Rhinos. Later check in at the lodge or camp. Dinner and overnight Flamingo Hill tented camp.
Day 3: Lake Nakuru National Park – Masai Mara Game Reserve.
Early morning game drive before breakfast then proceed to the famous Masai Mara Game Reserve. On arrival, make a game drive en route to the camp for lunch as well as check in. Relax until 4:00 Pm time for evening game drive. Dinner and overnight at Olumara camp
Day 4: Masai Mara Game Reserve.
Spend a whole day viewing wildlife in Masai Mara Game reserve with morning and afternoon game drives. Have a chance to see the “BIG FIVE”: Lion, Elephant, Rhino, Buffalo and Leopard, Zebras, Cheetahs and Gazelles, other kinds of African wildlife can also be easily spotted. Witness the famous wildebeest and zebra migration (from Serengeti National Park to Masai Mara Game Reserve); this movement is one of world wonders. Masai Mara being the stomping ground of the Great Migration, a massive accumulation of 1.5 million wildebeest, 200,000 zebras and 350,000 gazelles stretching their legs over 1,200 miles in an annual race to find enough water and green grass for their survival. Dinner and overnight Olumara camp
Day 5:Masai Mara Game Reserve- Lake Naivasha.
Depart after breakfast for Lake Naivasha arriving in time for lunch as well as check-in at the resort. In the afternoon; you can decide either to go for boat ride to view Hippos (extra cost) or relax at the Resort. Dinner and overnight at Lake Naivasha Sopa Resort.
Day 6: Lake Naivasha – Amboseli National Park.
Depart after breakfast for Amboseli National Park, Via Nairobi and Masai land. On arrival, make a game drive en route to the Camp. The afternoon game viewing starts at 16:00hrs.This Park is the home of Elephants, Wildebeest, Buffalos, Gazelles, Lions, Cheetahs, monkey families and rare bird species. In the early evening, the clouds clear, exposing the snow –capped dome of Mt. Kilimanjaro. Dinner and overnight at Kibo safari Camp .
Day 7: Amboseli National Park- Tsavo West National Park.
Early morning game drive before breakfast then, depart for Tsavo West National Park. See the volcanic formations (Shetani Lava Flow) on the way to Mzima Springs where Hippos and Crocodiles are seen from the underwater hide. Continue and check in at the camp. After lunch, relax until 16:00hrs, time to visit the Rhino Sanctuary. Spot Elephants, Giraffes, the varied bird life of Tsavo West and of course the Rhino. Dinner and overnight at Ngulia Safari Camp
Day 8: Tsavo West National Park – Mombasa.
Early morning game drives before breakfast, then game viewing en route to Voi having Lunch at Impala safari lodge on your way to Mombasa. Arrive in the late afternoon to your respective hotel
- Driver/ Guide
- All game drives in safari bus
- Park fees
- Full board accommodation
- Pick up from and to hotel
- Extra lunch on the last day
- Mineral water
- Drinks at the lodge
East Africa Key Destinations
OTHER FEATURED SAFARI TOUR PACKAGES
- 5 Day Kenya Safari to Meru & Samburu
- 3 Days (2 nights) Meru National Park
- Wildebeests Migration Safari Tour
- 10 Days Kenya Bird Watching Safari from Nairobi
- Maasai Cultural Tour
- 16 Days (15 Nights) Kenya Tanzania safaris-Masai mara, Serengeti & Ngorongoro Safari
- 7 Days (6 Nights ) Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing Machame Route Tanzania
- 7 DAYS LAKE MANYARA /SERENGETI/ NGORONGORO/ TARANGIRE SAFARI FROM ARUSHA
- 6 Days (5 Nights) Aberdare – Kigio Wildlife Conservancy – Masai Mara Safari Holiday Package
- 6 Day Tsavo /Amboseli /Nakuru /Naivasha /Maasai Mara Safari from Nairobi
- 6 Days Samburu /Abedares /Baringo / Nakuru Safari from Nairobi
- 6 Days Amboseli / Masai Mara /Nakuru Safari from Nairobi
- 6 Days Amboseli/ Masai mara/ Nakuru/Baringo/Bogoria Safari Tour
- 5 Days Tarangire/ Manyara/ Serengeti/Ngorongoro Safari Tour from Arusha
- 5 Days (4 Nights) Aberdare & Lake Nakuru from Nairobi
- 5 Days Mt Kenya Climbing Adventure Trip Sirimon route
- 4 Days (3 Nights) Masai Mara & Amboseli Safari from Nairobi
- 4 Days (3 Nights) Amboseli National Park – Tsavo National Park from Nairobi
- 4 Days (3 Nights) Mt. Kenya Narumoru Route
- 4 Days (3 Nights) Aberdare / Samburu Game Reserve from Nairobi
- 4 Days (3 Nights) Masai Mara – Nakuru National Park Safari
- 3 Days (2 Nights) Samburu Game Reserve Safari
- 3 Days (2 Nights) Masai Mara Safari Tour from Nairobi
- 3 Days Tsavo East & Amboseli Safari Tour from Nairobi
- 2 Days Tsavo East/West Mzima Springs
- 2 Days Tsavo East Safari Tour from Galu Beach
- 1 Day Tsavo East Day Trip from Diani Beach
- 14 Days Kenya & Tanzania Safari Holiday Package
- 12 Days (11 Nights) Kenya & Tanzania safari
- 11 Days Kenya & Tanzania Safari Holiday Package
- 9 Days Kenya & Tanzania Safari Tour from Nairobi
- 6 Days Mt Kilimanjaro Climbing Safari Umbwe Route
- 6 Days Mt Kilimanjaro Climbing Safari – Rongai Route
- 6 Days Mt Kilimanjaro Climbing Trip Marangu Route
- 6 Days Kilimanjaro climbing Adventure Trip – Machame route
- 4 Days Amboseli and Masai Mara Air Flight Safaris
- 4 Days Masai Mara Air Safari from Diani / Mombasa
- 3 Days Masai Mara Air Flight Safari from Diani / Mombasa
- 2 Days Masai Mara Air Safari from Mombasa
- 6 Days Tanzania Adventure Safari
- 5 Days Lake Manyara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro – Tanzania Safari
- 4 Days Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro and Tarangire Safari Tour from Arusha
- 4 Days Ngorongoro and Serengeti Safari Tour – Tanzania
- (10 Days) Kenya Adventure Safari Tour from Nairobi
- 7 Days Kenya Great Safari from Mombasa
- 5 Days Big Game Safari Tour from Mombasa/Diani Beach
- 6 Days Kenya Big 5 Safari Tour from Nairobi
- 5 Days Kenya Honeymoon Safari from Diani Beach
- 9 Days Kenya Safari Tour from Nairobi
- 5 Days Bravo Safari-Masai Mara & Lake Nakuru National Parks
- 8 Days Kenya Honeymoon Safari from Nairobi
- 1 Day Dolphin Snorkelling Trip to Wasini Kisite
- 1 Day Shimba Hills Excursion from Mombasa
- 1 Day Mombasa City Tour Excursion
- 8 Days Jungle Safari – Tsavo East / West Lake Nakuru, Masai Mara, Lake Naivasha
- 7 Days Kibo Safari – Tsavo East/West, Amboseli, Lake Naivasha Masai Mara Lake Nakuru
- 5 Days Amboseli, Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara Safari tour from Nairobi Kenya
- 4 DAYS TSAVO EAST & AMBOSELI SAFARI TOUR FROM MOMBASA